When Richard Sharp developed the first dynamic impacts beds in the early 1990s he used a commercially available industrial anti-vibration mount. However, the bracketry in these mounts failed. As a result, Richard designed and developed the current LEVERLINK IMPACT MOUNTS.
Leverlink provides impact mounts that won’t fail in operation when selected for the correct application.
Request a quote
To request a quote or find out more information, please complete the form below or call us on +617 3737 2400.
- Spray Bars for Vibrating Screen Washing
- V Belt Tension Gauges
- Lever Springs for Vibrating Screens and Feeders
- Pump Drives & Machine Base Frames
- Conveyor Dust Enclosures
- Conveyor Belt Edge Supports
- Conveyor Wear Plates
- Motor Support Structures for Vibrating Screens
- Heavy Duty Industrial Chain Tensioner
- V Belt Tensioner & Jockey Tensioner - Stored Energy
- Rubber Torsion Springs & Rubber Suspension
- Dynamic Conveyor Impact Bed
- Adjustable Self Tensioning Motor Bases
- Machine Guarding for Conveyors, Pumps & More
Phone +617 3737 2400
Send us an email
24 Meadow Avenue
Coopers Plains, QLD 4108