Some of our designs are more than 20 years old but we continue to supply customers with replacements if they do not want to upgrade to current models. The two 75kW 2G series motor bases for banana screen drives are typical examples.
LEVERLINK – Upgrading or Replacing Motorbases for Vibrating Screen Drives
Request a quote
To request a quote or find out more information, please complete the form below or call us on +617 3737 2400.
At Leverlink, we provide high-quality Australian made products and ship them throughout the world. Our reputation has been formed by over two decades of exceptional customer service.
We aim to provide high-quality products through exceptional engineering initiatives driven by the goal to create solutions to problems that others overlook.
- Lever Springs for Vibrating Screens and Feeders
- Leverlink Pump Drives & Machine Base Frames
- Conveyor Dust Enclosures
- Conveyor Belt Edge Supports
- Conveyor Skirt Clamps
- Conveyor Wear Plates
- Motor Support Structures for Vibrating Screens
- Chain Tensioners - Stored Energy
- Jockey Tensioners - Stored Energy
- Leverlink Rubber Torsion Springs
- LEVERLINK can reduce load zone impact damage16 January 2019 - 11:02 am
- LEVERLINK – A reputation for reliability14 January 2019 - 1:54 pm
- LEVERLINK – Quarry Experience goes back to 18658 January 2019 - 2:38 pm
- LEVERLINK – Upgrading or Replacing Motorbases for Vibrating Screen Drives14 November 2018 - 10:39 am
Phone +617 3737 2400
Send us an email
24 Meadow Avenue
Coopers Plains, QLD 4108