The Whangaripo Quarry was a satellite quarry opened to provide roading material for local government roading requirements. This quarry still operates in 2018.
The crushing/screening plant was far from portable by today’s standards. The haul truck bringing shot rock from the quarry face carried two and a half cubic yards.
LEVERLINK – Quarry Experience goes back to 1865
Request a quote
To request a quote or find out more information, please complete the form below or call us on +617 3737 2400.
- Spray Bars for Vibrating Screen Washing
- V Belt Tension Gauges
- Lever Springs for Vibrating Screens and Feeders
- Pump Drives & Machine Base Frames
- Conveyor Dust Enclosures
- Conveyor Belt Edge Supports
- Conveyor Wear Plates
- Motor Support Structures for Vibrating Screens
- Heavy Duty Industrial Chain Tensioner
- V Belt Tensioner & Jockey Tensioner - Stored Energy
- Rubber Torsion Springs & Rubber Suspension
- Dynamic Conveyor Impact Bed
- Adjustable Self Tensioning Motor Bases
- Machine Guarding for Conveyors, Pumps & More
Phone +617 3737 2400
Send us an email
24 Meadow Avenue
Coopers Plains, QLD 4108