The Whangaripo Quarry was a satellite quarry opened to provide roading material for local government roading requirements. This quarry still operates in 2018.
The crushing/screening plant was far from portable by today’s standards. The haul truck bringing shot rock from the quarry face carried two and a half cubic yards.
LEVERLINK – Quarry Experience goes back to 1865
Request a quote
To request a quote or find out more information, please complete the form below or call us on +617 3737 2400.
At Leverlink, we provide high-quality Australian made products and ship them throughout the world. Our reputation has been formed by over two decades of exceptional customer service.
We aim to provide high-quality products through exceptional engineering initiatives driven by the goal to create solutions to problems that others overlook.
- Spray Bars for Vibrating Screen Washing
- Vee Belt Tension Gauges
- Lever Springs for Vibrating Screens and Feeders
- Pump Drives & Machine Base Frames
- Conveyor Dust Enclosures
- Conveyor Belt Edge Supports
- Conveyor Wear Plates
- Motor Support Structures for Vibrating Screens
- MINING/HEAVY Industrial Chain Tensioners
- Belt / Jockey Tensioners - Stored Energy
Phone +617 3737 2400
Send us an email
24 Meadow Avenue
Coopers Plains, QLD 4108