CONVEYOR LOAD ZONES – REDUCING BELT WEAR, REDUCING SUPPORTING STRUCTURE DAMAGE
Leverlink Dynamic Impact Beds & Impact Cradles
The correct selection of the rubber torsion spring impact mounts is critical to reducing belt damage and energy being transmitted to the supporting structure.
- Stiff enough to support the dynamic trough under load. Minimum sag.
- Enough resilience to dissipate kinetic energy.
- Be able to handle High Impact shock loads.
- 5° Angle of Operation: Correctly designed the Impact Mounts will deflect and should operate at no more than 5°. Heavy strikes should not exceed 10°.
- Visual Confirmation: A correctly functionally Dynamic Impact Bed trough will Flutter during operation and will respond to high impact shock loads by dipping and recovering.